Friday, February 16, 2018


Welcome to my blogs
This is Janerose Malalay from Bacolod City Negros Occidental.Distributor in Alliance in motion global business opportunity.
<<<janerosemalalay5.blogspot.com>>>


Before I start my presentation I will explain first about our Aimglobal business opportunity.
Our company is from Philippines.
Which is they are 3 person to build this opportunity for everyone's for those want to be member of alliance in motion global business opportunity.

*Board of directors*

*Doctor Eduardo Cabantog
*Engineer Francis Miguel
*Mr.excitement John Asperin.

*Now I will start my presentation
It's all about how to join Aimglobal company?
*We have many branches in in nation wide*

Now start for how to join Aimglobal business opportunity?

What is all the products in Aimglobal?
This is all our Aimglobal package products.



No comments:

Post a Comment